Over 27 years as lecturer in various Government schools of Chandigarh U.T.
- WINNER OF NATIONAL AWARD TO TEACHERS - 2015
(MHRD, Government of India)
- WINNER OF STATE AWARD FOR TEACHERS - 2005 (Education Department, Chandigarh Administration)
- WINNER OF EXCELLENCE AWARD FOR SCHOOL TEACHING-2004 (Instituted by Jan Seva Trust of Saboo Family, Chandigarh)
- WINNER OF NCERT NATIONAL AWARDS ON INNOVATIVE PRACTICES AND EXPERIMENTS IN EDUCATION FOR SCHOOLS AND TEACHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS, 2010-11 and 2014-15 (Team Co-ordinator)
- WINNER OF BOLT AWARD – 2006 (Instituted by AIR INDIA)
-WINNER OF NATIONAL AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN OIL CONSERVATION(PCRA, Govt. of India)
Over 37 articles and research papers have already appeared in the research journals and magazines brought out by different national and state level professional organizations and leading newspapers such as The Tribune & Chandigarh Newsline. Most of the articles published cover current problems of school education and topics of historical importance. More than 60 letters have also appeared through the columns of Editor's Mail of the local newspapers
1. Invited by the MHRD, Government of India to participate in the 'Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0' at Talkatora Stadium, New Delhi on January 29, 2019 - an interactive session of students, parents and teachers with Sh. Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India.
2. National Workshop on School Education(November 6-7, 2017) conducted by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, New Delhi
3. National Seminars on All India Competition on Innovative Practices and Experiments in Education for Schools and Teacher Education Institutions, 2010-11 and 2014-15 organised by NCERT, New Delhi
4. National Workshop on Strategies for Quality Improvement in Social Science at Elementary level – 2009 organsized by MHRD.
5. National Workshop on Developing Teacher Support Material – 2004 in the capacity of Resource Person organized by IGNOU, New Delhi.
6. Workshop-cum-Training on Action Research – 2010 at Lucknow organised by Central Institute of Educational Technology, NCERT, New Delhi.
7. National Teachers Science Conference at Bhopal – 2003
Theme: Developing Scientific Temper through Co-Curricular Activites
8. State level Training on Innovative Methods/Strategies on Teaching of Social Studies at Chandigarh – 2001 organsied by Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer.
9. Innovative Teacher Training Modalities for KRP’s of Chandigarh and Haryana at Chandigarh – 2008 by Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer.
1. Faculty Development Programme for Newly Promoted Lecturers in History, 2013
2. Training of Newly Promoted Lecturers, 2013
3. In-service Training Programme for Teachers Teaching Social Science to Class 9th and 10th, 2013 organised under Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Scheme, Chandigarh
4. Preparing NTSE and STSE for atleast five years.
1. Panjab University Alumni Associations
2. Council for Teacher Education (Punjab and Chandigarh Centre) – a professional National organization of teacher education.
3. State Resource Group constituted for Improving Quality of Education – 2014-15 by State Project Director-cum-DPI(S)